We recommend creating an Admin account for all DoOO Admins. That way if something isn’t working properly, you can check the WHMCS user logs as a form of troubleshooting, figure out who last made changes to a given account, and then follow up with them about any steps taken.
The new Version 8 update of WHMCS recently got a new look and feel, which means that some settings/functions in the dashboard have moved. All new Domain of One’s Own schools will receive this newer version of WHMCS by default. If you've had DoOO for a couple of years, there's a chance you may still be version 7 (also documented below).
WHMCS Version 8
1. To create a new admin account in WHMCS, log into your WHMCS Dashboard, and hover your mouse over the wrench icon on the top right of the screen:
2. Click Manage Admins:
3. Enter your credentials when prompted, and from there you can click Add New Administrator:
4. Fill out the following form with information about the new user, make sure you select the Full Administrator role, and click Save Changes:
WHMCS Version 7
1. To create a new admin account in WHMCS, go to Setup>Staff Management>Administrator Users:
You may be asked to enter your admin credentials to move forward.
2. On the next page, click Add New Administrator.
3. Fill out the following form with information about the new user and click save:
4. It’s important to note that the Administrator Role should be set to Full Administrator and the user should be given a user that coincides with their name.