Are your users seeing blank dashboards after trying to sign up for their account in your Domain of One's Own project?
Chances are you'll need to enable Smarty PHP Templates in your WHMCS dashboard. Keep reading to find out how!
Enable Smarty PHP Templates in WHMCS
1. Login to your DoOO's WHMCS dashboard.
2. Go to the Setup tab in the top menu bar in WHMCS.
3. Select General Settings from the dropdown menu.
4. From the General Settings dashboard, select the Security tab.
5. Scroll down until you find the Allow Smarty PHP Tags section and tick the Enabled box.
Once this setting has been enabled, the dashboard embed on your DoOO WordPress site should populate normally. If the user's cPanel was not created— something you can check by looking them up in WHMCS— they should be able to continue signing up as normal.
Of course, if you have any issues with this, don't hesitate to submit a Support ticket at support.reclaimhosting.com.