While Shared Hosting allows hundreds of individual users to share the resources of a single server, Managed Hosting provides a dedicated server to a single project, organization, or community. This means that all server resources will be completely dedicated to your project(s) or users only.
Use cases for Managed Hosting may include the following:
- Hosting a digital project that's not supported in a Shared Hosting environment
- A large WordPress Multisite
- Other large application instances like Commons in a Box
All Managed Hosting projects include the following:
- Dedicated Cloud Server
- Automated Backups
- Free Migration Services to Reclaim Hosting
- Robust Security Measures like Bitninja and ConfigSecurity and Firewall
- Ability to integrate with Campus Single Sign On
- Dedicated Support Service Level Agreement
You can get a better sense of Managed Hosting costs here. Please feel free to contact us if you think Managed Hosting may be right for you.