Backups are taken automatically in Reclaim Cloud and stored on separate hardware. The schedule is as follows:
- Incremental backups are performed daily.
- Full backups are performed every week, after every 6 incremental backups.
- The backup task is launched daily at 0 am UTC for all regions
- The system stores 14 backups (12 incremental and 2 full backups)
- Backups of the deleted environments are stored during 7 days after the deletion.
Restoration of a backup requires the assistance of Reclaim Hosting support currently. If you need to restore content please open a support ticket and indicate exactly what files, containers, or environments need to be restored and the last known working date to restore from based on the above schedule and we will process the request.