Adding sites manually
- Open WordPress.
- From the top menu, select "My Sites > Network Admin > Sites".
- On the next page, click the Add New button.
- Enter the following fields:
- Site Address – The subdirectory the virtual site is created under
- Site Title – The new administrator can change this later
- Admin Email – Email of the person who will own this site
- Click Add Site.
Letting users create their own sites
- Log into WordPress as the administrator.
- In the network dashboard, click "Settings > Network Settings"
- Under the "Registration Settings" select the following options:
- "Logged in users may register new sites."
- "Send the network admin an email notification every time someone registers a site or user account."
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom.
New users can then create pages at sample-domain.com/wp-signup.php